For residents of AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, & WV, PNC Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $300 bonus when you open up a new checking account by February 28, 2017. To be eligible for this bonus, simply open a new PNC Virtual Wallet with Performance Select Checking Account, set up a direct deposit, and make at least 10 debit card purchases. Sign up today! To see the current promotions, we have a full list of offers ranging from $50 to $300 bonuses on our PNC Bank Promotions page!
Thanks to Kristin for letting us know about the new working link for PNC through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus or a working link and get paid!
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
PNC Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
- Availability: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and the cities of Chicago and Rockford in Illinois
- Expiration Date: 02/28/2017
- Credit Inquiry: No, soft pull only via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: ?
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2,000 with Visa or MasterCard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must be at least $5K.
- Monthly Fee: $25 monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
- Closing Account Fee: There is a $25 fee for closing the account within 6 months of opening.
PNC Account Features:
- Get Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend for a high-definition view of your money.
- Earn interest on balances and manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place
- Enjoy unlimited check writing, free ATMs and free Mobile Banking
- Link a PNC Credit Card to your account for even more benefits
How to Earn PNC Bank Bonus:
- To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened online via the “Apply Now” links on PNC Bank‘s web page OR at a branch using the appropriate coupon by February 28, 2017.
- The following conditions must be met within the first 60 days: (a) qualifying Direct Deposit(s) must be received and (b) at least 10 PNC Bank Visa Debit card purchases must be made.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $300 bonus. Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Cash Trans Promo Reward” on your monthly statement.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select Checking Account: $25 monthly fee; waived if:
- $5,000 or more in total, qualifying direct deposits to the Spend, per statement period
- OR, $5,000 average monthly balance in Spend + Reserve including linked checking accounts
- OR, $25,000 combined average monthly balance in PNC consumer deposits and/or investments
From previous PNC bank deals, it has been reported that PNC counts Paypal, ACH push, Capital One 360 as direct deposit. You can fund your initial deposit up to $2000 with a credit card which is coded as a purchase. Take a screenshot of the bonus offer, since you might need to call to claim your bonus just in case there is a dispute. Don’t wait much longer, so open a PNC Virtual Wallet today! Plus, get great features like a Calendar, Online Bill Pay, Money Bar, Wish List and more. See our complete list of Bank Deals across the USA!
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|