PNC Bank offers $300 bonus with a PNC Virtual Wallet checking account for setting up direct deposit, 1 bill pay, and $20K deposit good through August 29, 2014.
|Capital One 360 Checking Account offers $50 bonus promotion with 3 debit purchases and no direct deposit requirement. There is no minimum or monthly fees and free Online Bill Pay. Earn $1,000 in bonuses by referring friends and family! Apply Now---Full Review|
PNC Virtual Wallet Account $300 Cash Bonus
Open a PNC Virtual Wallet account and up to $300 Cash Bonus. You get a $200 reward with a qualifying Direct Deposit and one payment via PNC Online Bill Pay. The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $2,000. Then get an additional $100 when you fund the Growth account of your Virtual Wallet with $20,000 within 60 days of opening the account, and keep it there for a consecutive 90 days.
- Link a PNC Credit Card to your account for even more benefits.
- Enjoy unlimited check writing and free Mobile Banking
- Earn interest on balances and manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place.
- Get Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend for a high-definition view of your money.
- Earn interest on balances and manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place
- Enjoy unlimited check writing, free ATMs and free Mobile Banking
- Link a PNC Credit Card to your account for even more benefits
PNC Bank $300 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend
- Availability: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI
- Expiration Date: 8/29/2014
- Hard Inquiry: No, soft pull only.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must be at least $2K.
- Monthly Fee: $15 for Performance Spend.
- Additional Requirements: One payment via PNC Online Bill Pay, then earn the final $100 bonus with $20K deposit for 90 days.
- Closing Account Fee: There is a $25 fee for closing the account within 6 months of opening.
- From previous PNC bank deals, it has been reported that PNC counts Paypal, ACH push, Capital One 360 as direct deposit.
- You can fund your initial deposit up to $2000 with a credit card which is coded as a purchase.
- Take a screenshot of the bonus offer, since you might need to call to claim your bonus just in case there is a dispute.
Don’t wait much longer, so open a PNC Virtual Wallet today! Plus, get great features like a Calendar, Online Bill Pay, Money Bar, Wish List and more. See our complete list of Bank Deals across the USA!
|Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge Card offers 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months from account opening- that's $625 toward travel! The card requires you to pay off your balance in full each month along with flexible spending limits. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 for future years.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Bold Review