For residents of AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, & WV, PNC Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $300 bonus when you open up a new checking account valid through September 30, 2016. To be eligible for this bonus, simply open a new PNC Virtual Wallet with Performance Select Checking Account and complete the following: (a) establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $5,000 to the new account AND (b) make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card. In addition to opening the qualifying checking account, you can expect no monthly service charge with the qualifying direct deposit, free transactions at PNC and non-PNC ATMs, bonus rewards when you link your PNC Visa Credit Card to your account, earn higher yield interest rates on your Growth account with their relationship rates, and much more! Sign up today! To see the current promotions, we have a full list of offers ranging from $50 to $300 bonuses on our PNC Bank Promotions page!
Thanks to Kristin for letting us know about the new working link for PNC through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus or a working link and get paid!
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB916 by 10/15/2016 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 10/31/2016. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
PNC Bank $300 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
- Availability: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and the cities of Chicago and Rockford in Illinois
- Expiration Date: 09/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: No, soft pull only via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: ?
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2,000 with Visa or MasterCard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must be at least $5K.
- Monthly Fee: $25 monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
- Closing Account Fee: There is a $25 fee for closing the account within 6 months of opening.
PNC Account Features:
- Get Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend for a high-definition view of your money.
- Earn interest on balances and manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place
- Enjoy unlimited check writing, free ATMs and free Mobile Banking
- Link a PNC Credit Card to your account for even more benefits
How to Earn PNC Bank $300 Bonus:
- To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened online via the “Apply Now” links on PNC Bank‘s web page OR at a branch using the appropriate coupon by September 30, 2016.
- The following conditions must be met within the first 60 days: (a) qualifying Direct Deposit(s) must be received and (b) at least 10 PNC Bank Visa Debit card purchases must be made.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $300 bonus. Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Cash Trans Promo Reward” on your monthly statement.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select Checking Account: $25 monthly fee; waived if:
- $5,000 or more in total, qualifying direct deposits to the Spend, per statement period
- OR, $5,000 average monthly balance in Spend + Reserve including linked checking accounts
- OR, $25,000 combined average monthly balance in PNC consumer deposits and/or investments
From previous PNC bank deals, it has been reported that PNC counts Paypal, ACH push, Capital One 360 as direct deposit. You can fund your initial deposit up to $2000 with a credit card which is coded as a purchase. Take a screenshot of the bonus offer, since you might need to call to claim your bonus just in case there is a dispute. Don’t wait much longer, so open a PNC Virtual Wallet today! Plus, get great features like a Calendar, Online Bill Pay, Money Bar, Wish List and more. See our complete list of Bank Deals across the USA!
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|