1st Advantage Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a Premier Checking account.
To qualify for the bonus,
- Open Premier Checking with promo code NEW100
- Receive a recurring direct deposit
- Sign up for eStatements
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, work, worship or attend school in Hampton Roads and parts of North Carolina. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
1st Advantage FCU $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Availability: VA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. No minimum
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $5
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: If the new account is closed within the first 90 days, there is a $15 early closing fee.
(No Expiration Listed)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($250 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), and HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus).|
- One monthly recurring direct deposit required and sign up for e-Statements required within 60 days of account opening.
- The accounts must remain open and in good standing for 90 days.
- If new account is closed within first 90 days, there is a $15 early closing fee.
- Account will be reviewed once during a 60-90 day period to qualify for incentive.
- Incentive will be credited to the checking account 60-90 days after opening.
- This is a limited time offer and 1st Advantage reserves the right to cancel the promotion without notice.
- 1st Advantage colleagues are not eligible.
- Direct Deposit: A qualifying Direct Deposit is an electronic credit of your salary, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income deposited to your account by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them