Learn more about 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Promotions
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution structured to help save you more money and pay you higher dividends while providing convenient tools and personal, knowledgeable service.
Membership: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in select counties of Virginia and North Carolina. Be an immediate family members of current 1st Advantage members.
I’ll review the offers below.
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
1st Advantage Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Availability: VA, NC (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $5
- Early Account Termination Fee: If the new account is closed within the first 90 days, there is a $15 early closing fee.
- Household Limit: None listed
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Join 1st Advantage and open a Premier Checking account with promo code NEW100.
- Within the first 60 days of account opening, complete a monthly recurring direct deposit.
- Keep the account open and in good standing for 90 days.
- Bonus will be credited to the checking account 60-90 days after opening.
- One monthly recurring direct deposit required and sign up for e-Statements required within 60 days of account opening.
- The accounts must remain open and in good standing for 90 days.
- If new account is closed within first 90 days, there is a $15 early closing fee.
- Account will be reviewed once during a 60-90 day period to qualify for incentive.
- Incentive will be credited to the checking account 60-90 days after opening.
- This is a limited time offer and 1st Advantage reserves the right to cancel the promotion without notice
- 1st Advantage colleagues are not eligible.
- Direct Deposit: A qualifying Direct Deposit is an electronic credit of your salary, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income deposited to your account by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking: $5 monthly fee
- Preferred Checking: $7, waivable with $250 average daily balance
If you live in Virginia, hurry and snag this awesome bonus from 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union. Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
While 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union does have competitive CD and Savings rates for a traditional bank, it is still hard to beat online banks. Therefore you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Compare 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.