Find the latest 1st National Bank of Scotia CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best 1st National Bank of Scotia CD Rates include their 2.54% APY 9-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About 1st National Bank of Scotia
Founded in 1923, 1st National Bank of Scotia was built on the foundation of customer loyalty. They have been working to help their communties grow and prosper to help create a safe and stable financial future for everyone.
1st National Bank of Scotia offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While 1st National Bank of Scotia does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.70% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.40% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.10% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
1st National Bank of Scotia CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $50, you can invest in a 1st National Bank of Scotia CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $50
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Amount not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
1st National Bank of Scotia CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $50.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from 1st National Bank of Scotia. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest 1st National Bank of Scotia CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.