The AARP® Credit Card is a nice credit card especially if you dine and get gas often. Don’t forget about the $100 Bonus cash back after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. You could earn up to 3% cash back on purchases at restaurants and gas stations and 1% cash back rewards on all other purchases. There is no annual fee but there is a foreign transaction fee. Take advantage of this credit card bonus and start earning cash back. So if you can, signup for the AARP® Credit Card today!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
AARP Credit Card Summary:
- Earn $100 Bonus cash back after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 3% cash back rewards on purchases at restaurants, from fine dining to fast food
- Earn 3% cash back rewards on purchases at gas stations
- Earn 1% cash back rewards on all other purchases
- 3% Foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
AARP Credit Card Perks:
- Unlimited Cash Back rewards: No caps and rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.* Same page link to Offer Details. Get your cash back as either a statement credit or direct deposit into a savings or checking account. You can also redeem your rewards for gift cards, AARP Membership and travel
- Make a Difference in Drive To End Hunger: For every purchase you make at restaurants with your AARP Credit Card from Chase, $0.10 will be donated to AARP Foundation in support of Drive To End Hunger, up to $1.0 Million in 2018.
Cash to spend however you want: Get your cash as a direct deposit to a checking or savings account or a statement credit to your AARP Credit Card from Chase account – whichever is the most convenient for you.
Gift Cards for you or whomever you choose: Restaurants. Clothing. Movies. Music. There’s a gift card for everyone in our selection. Pick out something for yourself or share these great gift cards with friends and family. You can redeem for gift cards starting at 500 points, which equals $5
- Chip and Signature Security: AARP Credit Card from Chase with chip provides enhanced security when you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers.
- Zero Liability Protection: Means you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
Why You Should Apply:
The AARP® Credit Card is a decent credit card with no annual fee that you should definitely take advantage if you want a simple sign up bonus and cash back! You can get a sign up bonus of $100 cash back after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Don’t forget about the 3% cash back aspect on dining and gas! There are no caps on the amount of rewards you can earn so start taking advantage of this card today!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are looking for a card for cash back with no annual fee, consider the AARP® Credit Card for your everyday use. You might be interested in the sign up bonus, benefits, and more. There is a sign up bonus of $100 cash back after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Keep in mind that there is no annual fee and no expiration on your points so you don’t have to worry. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee