Find the latest Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 2.40% APY for 36 months.
Table of Contents
About Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union
Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Pocatello, Idaho and was established in 1953. Since then they have grown to 8 locations and offer CD rates that are 3X the national average.
Advantage Plus FCU has always been a credit union with 100% focus on the betterment of our member base. All product, supplemental resources, and personalized member interactions revolve around diversifying our offerings in order to meet the unique needs of their fellow Southeast Idaho citizens
|Eligibility: Membership in Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Bannock, Bear Lake, Caribou, Franklin, or Power Counties in Idaho, or Lincoln County in Wyoming.
See current membership details
*While Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.00% APY||Apply Now|
Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $50,000, you can invest in a Advantage Plus FCU CD. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your banking needs.
- Minimum deposit: $50,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- Bump options available to take advantage of climbing rates
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Funds federally insured by NCUA
Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union offers you various CD terms from 3 to 60 months but be sure to take advantage of their current 36-Month CD Special of 2.40% APY. If you are a resident in Idaho or Wyoming you should definitely check out this promotion.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.