AgFed Credit Union offers a highly competitive rates on their CDs. AgFed Credit Union CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $250 and up to $100K.
Best Deal: 36-month Special Certificate, 3.25% APY, $250 minimum deposit. Asset Builder Certificates – 24-month (2.30% APY), $25 min opening deposit, unlimited additional deposits (no min) throughout the term.
About AgFed Credit Union
Easy Membership: Members of The Friends of the National Arboretum (one-time $20 donation) are eligible for membership. Joining the association and applying for AgFed membership can be done simultaneously, using the Credit Union’s online application.
AgFed Credit Union CD Rates
- Apply Now
- Account Type: AgFed Credit Union 36-Month CD
- APY Rate: 3.25%
- Availability: Nationwide (easy membership)
- CD Length: 18-Month
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Minimum Opening Deposit Requirement: $250 ($100K maximum)
|Compare to the best CDs such as Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (5.15% APY), First Mid Bank & Trust 9-Month CD (5.10% APY), FVCbank 12-Month No Penalty CD (5.06% APY), CIT Bank 6-Month CD (5.00% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No Penalty CD (4.90% APY).|
Special CD Rate
- 3.25% APY for a 36 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account
- No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
- AgFed Credit Union offers the regular rates from 6 to 60 months,
- When you join AgFed Credit Union you get the ability to use their mobile app, as well as their eServices that include PopMoney and My Virtual Strongbox.
- AgFed Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
AgFed Credit Union online CD’s maximize your earnings. They also have great membership services such as a virtual strongbox or remote deposit. By joining AgFed Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured by $250,000.
If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
Leave a Reply