Find the latest Air Force Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 1.55% APY 24-Month CD rates for qualifying accounts.
Table of Contents
About Air Force Federal Credit Union
In 1952, ten servicemen at Lackland Air Force Base pooled together $5 per share to open Lackland Federal Credit Union, Charter no. 8169 —what would later become AFFCU. Within just one year, that ten-man-operation gained 853 members, and AFFCU now serves over 47,000 member-owners across the globe—both in and out of the military. These members have access to multiple AFFCU branches, over 200 CO-OP shared branches in Texas, and more than 5,000 shared branches nationwide.
The credit union offers a range of depository banking and lending products, as well as business and investment services.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best, using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: Anyone can join the credit union through membership in the Airman Heritage Foundation. Furthermore, credit union membership is open to military and civilian personnel regularly employed by the Department of Defense who are assigned to, stationed at, or work at any United States Government installation, facility, or unit, afloat or ashore in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, or Mississippi. To see more ways to join, be sure to check out their Membership eligibility page.|
*While Air Force Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates, be sure to still check out these Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Air Force Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With $100,000, you can invest in a Air Force Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offer now to find the account that best fits with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: No limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalties apply for early withdrawals from certificates
|Term||$1K Deposit||$2.5K Deposit||$12.5K Deposit||$25K Deposit||$100K Deposit|
Air Force Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Great for long-term savings growth
- Open with $1,000 or more
- No limit on deposit amount
- NCUA Insured
With an incredibly high CD rate, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of this promotion and start saving today.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Air Force Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Air Force Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.