Some of the best Allegacy Federal Credit Union CD Rates include their 2.75% APY 24-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Allegacy FCU has been serving their communities for over 50 years. Additionally, they have shared branches and ATMs across the East Coast so you can have access to your money at any time.
However, joining Allegacy FCU is not as simple as walking in and opening an account. That is because Credit Unions generally offer services to citizens who live, work, worship, or even attend school in a specific county.
For a full list of information on who can join see their membership eligibility requirements.
Allegacy Federal offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. For example, they offer checking and savings account, loans and CDs that are bound to work for you.
One of the best perks of Certificate of Deposits is that they require very little maintenance. Additionally, they generally offer better rates and opportunities than traditional savings rates. Furthermore, if you would like to compare Allegacy Federal Credit Union rates, use our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Allegacy FCU does have competitive rates, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here.
|Axiom Bank||4.00% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||3.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||3.00% APY 36-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Patriot Bank||2.70% APY 17-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.30% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.75% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Allegacy Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. That is to say the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Allegacy Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Unknown
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*While CDs at Allegacy Federal Credit Union only require a $500 minimum opening deposit, the 24-Month Special requires a $1,000 minimum deposit.
Allegacy Federal Credit Union CD Features
- First, there is only a $500 minimum balance requirement
- Also, Allegacy FCU offers some of the most competitive rates on all CD terms
- Lastly, your money is insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. So take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
Finally, leave us a comment below if you have experience with Allegacy Federal Credit Union. That is because there is a lot of information about Allegacy FCU that we are missing. With your help you help improve the experience on this site for other readers.
Additionally, check back often for the latest Allegacy Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.