If you are looking for an airline credit card designed for frequent flyers of Allegiant Air, definitely consider signing up for the Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard. It offer several perks that you travelers should take advantage of This card offers 15,000 Bonus Points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
You could earn up to 3x Allegiant points per dollar spent on travel purchases, 2x points per dollar spent on dining and 1x point per dollar spent everywhere else. The BOGO Free Airfare bonus is definitely something worth bragging about. However, there is an annual fee of $59. If you would like to know more about the Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard has to offer, see below!
* The Allegiant World Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 15,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit but you receive “buy one, get one free” airfare anytime you use your card to purchase an Allegiant vacation package (terms apply).|
Earn 3 points per $1 spent on Allegiant purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying dining purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Enjoy complimentary priority boarding and one free beverage every time you fly Allegiant.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||$59|
- Bonus points
- Priority boarding
- Earn BOGO airfare
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Limited redemption options
- No transfer partners
What are Allegiant Points Worth?
Points with the Allegiant card can be redeemed for travel. Each point is worth 1 cent a piece.
When you’re ready to redeem your myAllegiant points, you have a few options, including:
- Hotel stays
- Car rentals
- Destination attractions
You must book your redemption through Allegiant.com. There are no blackout dates or destination restrictions.
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Allegiant Card Top Features
Priority boarding. Get on the plane earlier and have first dibs on overhead bin space for your hand luggage. Without the Allegiant card, you would have to pay $4 to $12 for this privilege.
Inflight beverage. Enjoy one complimentary drink on Allegiant flights. This perk will save you up to $7 per flight.
To unlock these benefits, show your Allegiant World Mastercard to the gate agent or flight attendant.
One of the best perks this card offers is free airfare for a travel companion when you book a trip through Allegiant. To qualify, you’ll have to purchase a flight plus:
- A hotel for four or more nights, or
- A car rental for seven or more days.
If you can take advantage of this offer, you’ll be making up for the $59 you spent in annual fees and then some.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the Allegiant card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Frequent Allegiant Air flyers, The Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard is the perfect airline credit card for you. There is a 15,000 mile bonus after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
You could also earn up to 3 points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, car rental and attractions), 2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases, 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. On top of all of this, there is an offer for BOGO Free Airfare.
Use these free miles towards your next vacation! If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
General travel rewards cards can be much more beneficial if you’re not bound to Allegiant routes. Good options include the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and American Express Gold Card.
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X). Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
Other Airline Credit Cards
With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within your first 3 months and a $50 Statement Credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.
• Earn one mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
• Check your first bag free on Delta flights – that’s a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four.
• Settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|