If you are looking for an airline credit card designed for frequent flyers of Allegiant Air, definitely consider signing up for the Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard.
It offer several perks that you travelers should take advantage of This card offers 15,000 Bonus Points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
You could earn up to 3x Allegiant points per dollar spent on travel purchases, 2x points per dollar spent on dining and 1x point per dollar spent everywhere else. The BOGO Free Airfare bonus is definitely something worth bragging about.
However, there is an annual fee of $59. If you would like to know more about the Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard has to offer, see below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* The Allegiant World Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 15,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit, but you get
Earn 3 points per $1 spent on Allegiant purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying dining purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Enjoy complimentary priority boarding and one free beverage every time you fly Allegiant.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Airport Lounge Access||Not Available|
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
Allegiant Card 15,000 Bonus Points Offer
Make use of Allegiant card’s 15,000 bonus points offer. To qualify for the offer, you’ll need to charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
What are Allegiant Points Worth?
Points with the Allegiant card can be redeemed for travel. Each point is worth 1 cent a piece.
When you’re ready to redeem your myAllegiant points, you have a few options, including:
- Hotel stays
- Car rentals
- Destination attractions
You must book your redemption through Allegiant.com. There are no blackout dates or destination restrictions.
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Allegiant Card Top Features
Priority boarding. Get on the plane earlier and have first dibs on overhead bin space for your hand luggage. Without the Allegiant card, you would have to pay $4 to $12 for this privilege.
Inflight beverage. Enjoy one complimentary drink on Allegiant flights. This perk will save you up to $7 per flight.
To unlock these benefits, show your Allegiant World Mastercard to the gate agent or flight attendant.
One of the best perks this card offers is free airfare for a travel companion when you book a trip through Allegiant. To qualify, you’ll have to purchase a flight plus:
- A hotel for four or more nights, or
- A car rental for seven or more days.
If you can take advantage of this offer, you’ll be making up for the $59 you spent in annual fees and then some.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the Allegiant card.
Frequent Allegiant Air flyers, The Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard is the perfect airline credit card for you.
You could also earn up to 3 points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, car rental and attractions), 2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases, 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. On top of all of this, there is an offer for BOGO Free Airfare.
Use these free miles towards your next vacation! If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.