Find the latest Alta Vista Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They are currently offering a 16-Month CD special that earns you 2.60% APY.
Table of Contents
About Alta Vista Credit Union
Alta Vista Credit Union, formerly known as Norton Air Force Base Credit Union is a state charter credit union serving the Inland Empire since March 23, 1943. Alta Vista obtained a community charter in 1990s, following the base closure, allowing our field of membership to expand to anyone who lives, works or worships in San Bernardino or Riverside Counties.
Alta Vista Credit Union has many options these days when it comes to banking services and meeting our member’s financial needs with free checking accounts, auto loans, personal loans, home equity loans and credit cards, as well as electronic services and personal service.
|Eligibility: Membership in Alta Vista Credit Union is open to anyone that lives or regularly works or worship in the Counties of San Bernardino, California or Riverside, California. See current membership details.|
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Alta Vista Credit Union does have decent rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Axiom Bank||4.00% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||3.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||3.00% APY 36-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Patriot Bank||2.70% APY 17-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.25% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.50% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.50% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Alta Vista Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
Alta Vista Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.60% APY rate for their 16-month term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 6–months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Andrew Federal Credit Union’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalty:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Alta Vista Credit Union CD Features
- Easy access through mobile banking
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
With a very unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. These rates are very competitive and on top of that the opening minimum is low at $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Alta Vista Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Alta Vista Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.