Earn rewards on rotating categories with the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card! This card offers a $150 in statement credit bonus after you make at least $1,200 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
You’ll get 5X Rewards Points on up to $1,500 combines purchases per quarter in rotating categories like dining, groceries, travel, and automotive. As well as earning 1X ABOC Rewards Point per dollar for all other purchases.
With this no annual fee card there is no upper limit on the points you earn, plus your points never expire, so you can save up for a big reward!
This card is similar to the ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card, but it provides union benefits and lower interest rates! Continue reading below to see if this is the card for you!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
ABOC Union Strong Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get $150 after you make $1,200 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening.|
|*Bonus Value||$150 in statement credit bonus|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
ABOC Union Strong Credit Card Bonus
Take advantage of the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago’s $150 in statement credit bonus!
To qualify for the offer, you need charge at least $1,200 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
Redeeming ABOC Rewards
You can redeem your points through the rewards portal at ABOCrewards.com for statement credits, travel, gift cards and merchandise. You can also gift points to other ABOC members.
Please note that the point values vary depending on what you choose to redeem them for and you can’t see specific redemption options until you’re a card member and can register your card on the rewards portal.
ABOC Union Strong Credit Card Top Features
Earn 5X ABOC Rewards Points per dollar on up to $1,500 in select categories each quarter:
- January – Monthly Bills
- Earn 5x points on qualifying utilities, cell, cable, Amazon Prime and streaming subscription services purchases. Must have a registered account at ABOCRewards.com. Valid 1/1/20 – 3/31/20
- April – June: Dining & Transportation
- Earn 5x points on grocery, restaurants and several forms of transportation. Must have a registered account at ABOCRewards.com. Valid 4/1/20 – 6/30/20
- July – August: Travel
- Earn 5x points on qualifying airline, cruise, car rental, hotel, travel agency purchases, gas, tolls, and ride share. Must have a registered account at ABOCRewards.com. Valid 7/31/20 – 9/30/20
- October – December: Department Stores
- Earn 5x points on qualifying department and electronics stores, superstores, Amazon.com, and other major online retailers. Must have a registered account at ABOCRewards.com. Valid 10/1/20 – 12/31/20
Earn 1X ABOC Rewards point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus earn extra points at participating partnersr through the ABOC rewards portal!
With the ABOC Union Strong Mastercard Credit Card, it offers unique benefits for union members that allows you to skip one or more minimum payments IF:
- You are on a union-sanctioned strike for at least 30 days and your union notifies the credit card issuer of this.
- Your union has chosen “no-pay” option months.
Please note that interest will still accrue on your unpaid balance even if you’re allowed to skip a minimum payment. However, you won’t be charged a late fee.
You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized account activity, so contact customer support immediately if you suspect fraud.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Your Mastercard extends the time period for U.S. manufacturer’s warranties, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Price Protection: If an eligible item you bought with your card appears in a print advertisement at a lower price, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
Get the ABOC Union Strong Credit Card if you want to earn rewards on rotating categories and save money on interest!
However, consider signing up for something else if you’re wanting a stronger signup bonus.
If you’re interest in another card from Amalgamated Bank of Chicago, check out the ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card where you can earn the best 5%/5X points for rewards card category!
For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.