Find an updated list of American First Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a bonus that range from $100 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About American First Credit Union Promotions
American First Credit Union is in Brea, California and was established in 1989. Since then they have grown to 4 locations, offer CD rates that are 78% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: American First Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in Orange County, California, or in any of 16 Southern California cities (Artesia, Bellflower, Cerritos, Chino Hills, Corona, Hawaiian Gardens, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Lakewood, Long Beach, Montebello, Norwalk, Pico Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, Signal Hill, or Whittier). Members of La Habra Children’s Museum are also eligible to join.
See current membership details
I’ll review the American First Credit Union Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
American First Credit Union $100 Bonus
American First Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you a new Checking account.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, there are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Sapphire Checking ($1,000 bonus) and Premier Plus ($300 bonus) are both great options. Furthermore, the Huntington 5 Checking ($200 bonus) is also a fantastic option to take advantage of.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a new American First Credit Union Primary Checking
- Open with direct deposit
- Be an In-N-Out associate
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance
- Membership Savings
- 24/7 Online & Mobile Banking
- UChoose Rewards
- Free ATMs and Shared Branching
- Free First Order of Checks
- On-the-Spot Debit Card
- $10 Buyback Program
- Overdraft Privilege Service
- Totally Free Checking
- No monthly service fees
- Easy Interest Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Preferred Interest Checking
- $8 monthly charge if daily minimum balance falls below $1,500
- 50+ Interest Checking
- No monthly service fee
- The bonus will be paid after your account has been opened 90 days with direct deposits
- The opening deposit has been waived because you are an In-N-Out associate
- However, Membership is required for any credit union service
- Program terms and offers are subject to change without notice
Lastly, American First Credit Union is offering great promotions with easy requirements. Furthermore, with services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Additionally, be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Furthermore, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated American First Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.