AMOCO Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Texas a $150 bonus when you open a Checking Account by March 31, 2019.
To get started, you must first open a new AMOCO Checking Account and complete three of the following requirements: sign up for eStatements, set up direct deposit, and, complete 10 or more Debit MasterCard transactions. Once the requirements have been completed, the bonus will be deposited into your account by August 2, 2019.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you work for one of our select business partners, live in a subdivision that collects homeowner association dues, or worship, volunteer, or belong to an organization or association they serve, then you are eligible to join. Be sure to check out their full list of qualifying organizations and other qualifications on their membership page.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
AMOCO Federal Credit Union $150 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer – Offer has Expired
- AMOCO Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn AMOCO Federal Credit Union $150 Bonus
- Open a new Checking Account from AMOCO Federal Credit Union online checking by March 31, 2019.
- Complete the following within 30 days of account opening:
- Sign up for eStatements
- Set up direct deposit
- Complete 10 or more Debit MasterCard transactions
- Once the requirements have been complete, the $150 Bonus will be deposited into your account by August 2, 2019.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Online Checking: There are none as long as you don’t order paper statements.
Make sure you check out AMOCO Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $150 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.