Find the latest Amplify Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a CD rate with an 3.00% APY 15-Month CD.
About Amplify Credit Union
Amplify Credit Union is headquartered in Austin, Texas and was 1967. Since then they have grown to 6 locations and offer CD rates that are 94% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating.
Amplify Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. If you sign up with them you can be sure to find an account just right for you.
While the rates are definitely worth a look, be sure to compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: Amplify Credit Union offers membership to any Texas resident who joins the Texas Consumer Council, a chapter of the American Consumer Council. Also eligible are individuals who live, work, or attend school in the Texas counties of Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, or Williamson. Immediate family members of current Amplify Credit Union members also qualify for membership.
See current membership details
*While Amplify Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks I recommend you still take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.15% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||5.01% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||5.00% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.90% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|FVCbank||4.80% APY 12-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.80% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Nationwide||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.75% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.75% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.75% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.70% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||4.60% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.45% APY 9-Month No Penalty CD||Review|
|Western Alliance Bank||4.45% APY 3-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
Amplify Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $1,000, you can invest in a Family First Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $10,000 to earn APY
- Early withdrawal penalty: None Listed
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$500.00 – $10,000.00||3.00% APY|
|$10,000.01 – $25,000.00||2.40% APY|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Competitive dividend rates that are compounded daily and reinvested
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from the Amplify Credit Union serves those nationwide. You can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $500 and a max of $10K to start investing.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Amplify Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Amplify Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply