Find the latest Andrews Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They are currently promoting a 24-Month Jumbo CD that earns you 1.30% APY.
Table of Contents
About Andrews Federal Credit Union
Andrews Federal Credit Union was founded in 1948 for the purpose of helping people improve the quality of their financial lives. With assets climbing over $1.5 billion, they provide a full range of high-quality financial products to over 120,000 members worldwide with a passion for service, safety, and soundness.
There are a variety of personal depository banking products available from the credit union. This includes savings accounts, checking accounts, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and money market accounts. Even though this is a credit union with physical branch locations, membership is available to anyone and the CD rates are accessible online to members nationwide.
|Eligibility: Membership in Andrews Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through the American Consumer Council.|
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Andrews Federal Credit Union does have decent rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Andrews Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Andrew Federal Credit Union’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Andrews Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Easy access through mobile banking
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
With a very unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. These rates are very competitive and on top of that the opening minimum is low at $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Andrews Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Andrews Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.