For residents of D.C., MD, and VA, Andrews Federal Credit Union is starting Black Friday off by offering members a chance to refer their friends and family to earn a $50 Referral Bonus! To earn the $50 bonus, the referee must open a new Free or Advantage Checking account with a direct deposit of $500 or more by May 31, 2017. Direct deposit must be initiated within 30 days of opening new Free or Advantage checking account, and must be received for at least two consecutive monthly statement cycles for both members to be eligible for reward. You will enjoy secure EMV Chip/PIN technology, no foreign transaction fees, no annual fee, and much more! If you enjoy all the great services Andrews Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: New member must qualify for credit union membership, which includes the opening of a Base Share Savings account with a minimum balance of $5. Just sign up and deposit the $5 in order to get membership.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Andrews FCU Referral Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Andrews Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Free Checking Account, Advantage Checking Account.
- Availability: D.C., MD, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $0-$5000, $5000 for Advantage Checking Account.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Monthly Fee: $0-Unknown
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: If closed within 90 days the bonus will be ineligible.
How to Earn Andrews FCU Bonus:
- Have your referee open a new Free or Advantage Checking account from Andrews Federal Credit Union by May 31, 2017.
- New member must qualify for credit union membership, which includes the opening of a Base Share Savings account with a minimum balance of $5.00.
- Make a direct deposit of $500 or more. Direct deposit must be initiated within 30 days of opening new Free or Advantage checking account, and must be received for at least two consecutive monthly statement cycles for both members to be eligible for reward.
- Account must remain open and in good standing for at least 90 days; accounts closed prior to 90 days will be ineligible.
- $50.00 will be credited to the referring member’s and the new member’s credit union accounts within 4 weeks after the 90- day period has ended.
How to Waive Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: No monthly service fees.
- Advantage Checking Account: Monthly service fees if balance falls below $5000.
*The monthly service fee is unknown.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Andrews Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Andrews Federal Credit Union, and have them sign up for a new checking account. Let us know how your experience went by commenting down below! Was it a Hard or Soft pull? Was there a monthly fee for Advantage Checking? Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).