Read more to learn about the complete list of Arkansas Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Arkansas Federal Credit Union Promotions
With headquarters in Jacksonville, it is currently the largest credit union in Arkansas. They up to 16 different location in the state so you’ll be sure your money is secured at a moments notice. There are also a member of the NCUA, so your money is insured in the case of emergencies.
|Eligibility: Membership in Arkansas Federal Credit Union is open to anyone living in the states of Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, or Texas through membership in the American Consumer Council-Arkansas chapter (membership in ACC is free). Membership is also open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Crawford, Garland, Hot Spring, Saline, Sebastian, or White Counties in Arkansas or in the states of Mississippi and Oklahoma as well as employees or members of the state of Arkansas and over 200 Select Employer Groups. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
*For current residents of Arkansas you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.35% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
Arkansas Federal Credit Union $100 Bonus
Arkansas Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account at their new Midtown Branch.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Reward Checking minimum opening balance is $25 within 30 days of opening
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Rewards Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Rewards Plus Checking: $12 can be waived with $2,500 to avoid a monthly fee
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires July 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Capital One 360 Checking ($150 bonus),and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account by July 31, 2019 at their Midtown Branch.
- Set up to receive $1,000 in combined direct deposits to account.
- Complete 30 debit card transactions greater than $1 per transaction within 90 days.
- Online banking
- Mobile Banking
- Rewards Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Rewards Plus Checking: $12 can be waived with $2,500 to avoid a monthly fee.
- Existing checking account holders of Arkansas Federal Credit Union are not eligible.
- Subject to change.
While the $100 bonus at Arkansas Federal Credit Union sounds enticing, you get paid out monthly instead of at once. They offer services such as online and mobile banking so your money is available at the tip of your fingers!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Arkansas Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.