Find the latest Armed Forces Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can earn a $100 bonus when you open a checking account and complete the specified requirements.
Table of Contents
About Armed Forces Bank Promotions
Armed Forces Bank is a full-service military bank that has been committed to serving those who serve since 1907. As part of a family of banks with over $1.6 billion in assets, they provide a vast array of affordable, easily accessible financial products to both active and retired military and civilian clients in all 50 states and across the world.
I’ll review the current Armed Forces Bank promotions below.
Armed Forces Bank $50 Referral Bonus
When you refer new members to open a checking account with a direct deposit, Armed Forces Bank will give you a $50 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, MO, NJ, NY, NV, TX, VA, & WA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown, not sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $12-$15; waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: None Listed
- Household Limit: None
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
Receive a $50 Visa® Reward Card when you register, open a new Armed Forces Bank Personal Access, Elite or Student checking account, and complete the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Enrolls in Digital Banking, AND
- Has at least one (1) or more direct deposits or mobile deposits that total $300 within 60 days of opening the checking account
- Open a Military Access Loan
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open an Armed Forces Bank consumer checking account. A direct deposit is an electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a company or organization. Offer is valid for new Access, Elite or Student checking account clients. Offer is not valid if the Referred Person is a current checking account holder on an existing Armed Forces Bank checking account or a checking account holder on any Armed Forces Bank account that has been closed or charged off in the last six months. New Access Loan clients with an existing Armed Forces Bank checking account are not eligible. Current Armed Forces Bank employees are not eligible for a referral reward. All regular account-opening procedures apply. This is a limited time offer and Armed Forces Bank reserves the right to change the offer at any time during the offer period.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Access Checking: $12 monthly fee, waived with Direct Deposit
- Elite Checking: $15 monthly fee, waived if you maintain daily balance of $5,000 OR Maintain average balance of $10,000 per statement cycle
- Simple Business Checking: None
- Business Checking: $12 monthly fee, waived when you meet the following requirements each statement cycle: Maintain average monthly balance of $5,000 OR Maintain average daily balance of $2,500
- Business Interest Checking: $12 monthly fee
- Analyzed Business Checking: $22 monthly fee
If you live near the area, I would check out this bonus at Armed Forces Bank to earn $100 extra dollars in your pocket.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Compare Armed Forces Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back on this page for updated Armed Forces Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.