Find an updated list of Ascend Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $200 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Ascend Federal Credit Union Promotions
Ascend Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Tullahoma, Tennessee. Established in 1951, it has grown to 190,000+ members at 30 locations throughout the state. If you are not a resident in Tennessee, check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 264181626
- Customer Service: 1-800-342-3086
|Eligibility: Membership in Ascend Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through a membership in The Tennessee Nature Conservancy ($25 one-time contribution). Membership is also open to those who live in a 25-mile radius of an Ascend branch and join the 50plus Club ($10 membership fee), and to employees, volunteers, or church members of one of the over 200 Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current offers below.
*Current residents of Tennessee can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
Ascend Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus *Dickson Branch Only
Ascend Federal Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: Must open at Dickson Branch
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer expires September 6, 2019)
I would compare this offer with other bank bonuses such as these. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses. If you would like to join millions of satisfied banking customers, I’d definitely recommend checking out one of these banks!
How To Earn $200 Bonus
- Visit the Dickson Branch:
- The Crossings at Dickson
412 Thornton Drive
Dickson, TN 37055
- The Crossings at Dickson
- Open a checking account and receive $100
- Complete 25 debit card purchases (at least $5 each) and receive another $100
- Overdraft protection
- No per-check charges
- Free budgeting tools
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- There are no monthly service fees
- Restrictions apply. Limit one offer per account. July 22, 2019 – Sept. 6, 2019.
- Prospective members must establish membership and open a checking account at Ascend’s Dickson financial center.
- Members who have closed an Ascend checking account within the previous 12 months are not eligible for this offer.
- The membership drive offer is only open to prospective members of Ascend who are 18 years or older.
- Debit card purchases must be at least $5 per transaction.
These are all the current Ascend Federal Credit Union promotions and offers. Being a credit union in one state, this offer is probably unavailable to most. However, if you do live close to one and were interested, check out this $200 promotion. The only thing I would advise against is the fact that the offer triggers a hard pull.
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Ascend Federal Credit Union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Ascend Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.