Check out the most recent Assemblies of God Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
When you open a checking account and complete the qualifying activities, you can earn a $100 bonus.
Table of Contents
About Assemblies of God Credit Union Promotions
They are a faith-based credit union, affiliated with the Assemblies of God since 1951. Their vision is to be the most relevant faith-based credit union in the world to our members, fellowship, communities, organization, and co-workers.
|Eligibility: You can become a member of ACGU as an adherent of the Assemblies of God; an immediate family member of an eligible member; as an employee, officer, minister, retiree, or worker of any of said entities; as a faculty, staff, student, alumni, and retiree of; or as an organization of members and member groups. See more about membership eligibility here.|
We will review the current Assemblies of God promotions below.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
Assemblies of God Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: MO, TX (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires October 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a free checking account with recurring direct deposit
- Make 10 debit card purchases
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free debit cards
- No per-check fees
- There are no monthly fees
- Subject to the credit union’s eligibility requirements.
- Must be 18 years or older and cannot have been a primary or joint account holder in the 90 days prior to account opening.
- Account must be opened by October 31,2019.
- Offer is subject to change at any time and is not valid with any other offer.
- Bonus will be paid to accounts in good standing within 30 days of meeting all qualifications and will be reported as interest to the IRS.
- See credit union for complete details.
Before opening this account, I suggest you check with your local CSR to see if this triggers a hard or soft pull. If it triggers a soft pull, I recommend you take advantage of this promotion while it lasts to get $100 extra dollars in your pocket.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Assemblies of God Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.