Find the latest Atlanta Postal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 1.10% APY 12-Month Jumbo CD, 1.30% APY 24-Month Jumbo CD when you qualify.
Table of Contents
About Atlanta Postal Credit Union
At APCU, providing their members first-class service has always been their priority. They are a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative committed to helping hardworking people save money and prosper. For more than 90 years, they have stayed true to these beliefs
Atlanta Postal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to any family members related by blood, marriage, or adoption to active or retired employees of the below listed eligible companies, organizations or associations. This means the following individuals are welcome to join: spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and in-laws of existing members.
See current membership details
*While Atlanta Postal Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I still recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Atlanta Postal Credit Union Jumbo CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $100,000, you can invest in a Atlanta Postal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Be sure to also check out the CD rates below to potentially find even better rates for you!
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Withdrawal of dividends prior to maturity will reduce earnings
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Atlanta Postal Credit Union CD Features
- Online Banking
- Earns Interest at a Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
- Terms Ranging from 91 days to 60 months
Atlanta Postal Credit Union offers you Jumbo CD rates 1.10% APY 12-Month Jumbo CD, 1.30% APY 24-Month Jumbo CD. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $100,000 to qualify for this fantastic bonus.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD with a low balance from Atlanta Postal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Atlanta Postal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.