Find the latest Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union CD Rates include their 2.06% APY 18-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union
Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aurora, Colorado. It was established in 1961 and has grown to 8,082 members at 3 locations. To be eligible for this CD rate, you must meet the requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union is open to members of the Consumers United Association who live in Colorado ($40 fee and notarized documents needed). Membership is also open to employees and students of public and charter schools, private schools and colleges which are certified by the Colorado State Department of Education, students of the Community College of Aurora in Aurora, Colorado. See current membership details|
Aurora Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs.
*While Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive interest rates
- Open a CD with a just $500
- NCUA Insured
The promotional link only mentioned two CD lengths of 18 or 24 months. However, in the fine print, they mention terms from 3 months to 5 years. After looking, I couldn’t find the rates for the other lengths. If you are interested, be sure to contact the credit union.
Nevertheless, the 18-month and 24-month rates are very competitive. Especially for having a low minimum balance of just $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union. However, you I would always recommend to compare them with our list of the best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Aurora Schools Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.