Find the latest Azura Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Azura Credit Union CD Rates include their 2.53% APY 30-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Azura Credit Union
Azura Credit Union was established in 1956. They have around 51,000 members at 10 locations. They strive to enhance lives by delivering innovative financial service, education and value through personal and community engagement. It is also nice to know they have an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Azura Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or worship in multiple Kansas counties. Membership is also open to all employees and students of Kansas educational institutions, as well as the employees of AT&T, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Southwestern Bell Communications, U.S. government agencies (including local, municipal, or state governments). Immediate family members of anyone eligible to join also qualify for membership. See current membership details|
Azura Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*While this post is about Azura Credit Union and their CD accounts, I would recommend to compare them to the popular Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Azura Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a CD account from Azura Credit Union to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Amount not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Azura Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Member Discounts
- Financial Wellness
- Love my CU Rewards
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
You can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. The 30 month special is worth a look if you meet the membership requirements. Enjoy a nice rate on a very low minimum balance on all accounts!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Azura Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Azura Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.