If you are an active Asiana Airlines flyer, then the Bank of America Asiana Visa Business Card is definitely something you should consider signing up for. It’s a great airline miles credit card with some additional perks and bonuses. This card offers 10,000 Bonus Miles after you make your first purchase.
Along with this, you could earn 2x miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases, 1x miles for every dollar you spend on all other purchases. This is perfect for anyone who travels at least once per year using Asiana Airlines.
It does have an annual fee of $80, no foreign transaction fee, an easy sign-up and annual bonuses. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, see below!
* The Asiana Visa Business Card issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
Bank of America Asiana Visa Business Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 10,000 bonus miles after your first purchase.|
|Travels Credit||Two annual $100 statement credits toward qualifying Asiana Airlines ticket purchases.|
|Ongoing Rewards/ Benefits||2 miles for every $1 spent on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
|Annual Fee||$80 per company|
- Bonus miles
- Travel credit
- Partner airlines
- Annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Limited redemption options
- Foreign transaction fees
What are Asiana Club Miles Worth?
Like many other airline-branded credit cards, your miles’ worth depends on how you use them. On average, each Asiana mile is worth $0.014. That’s a good value considering the average across different rewards cards is just $0.01 per point.
You can use your Asiana Club Miles for:
- Travel on Asiana Airlines or Star Alliance carriers
- Seat upgrades & preferred seats
- Excess baggage
- Lounge use
- Unaccompanied child services
- Pet fees
Please note the value of miles change constantly and depend on when you fly, destination, demand and more. The minimum to redeem is 10,000 Asiana Club Miles.
Star Alliance Member Airlines
|Air China||Air India||Air New Zealand|
|ANA||Asiana Airlines||Austrian Airlines|
|Avianca||Brussels Airlines||Copa Airlines|
|Croatia Airlines||EgyptAir||Ethiopian Airlines|
|EVA Air||LOT Polish Airlines||Lufthansa|
|SAS||Shenzhen Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
|South African Airways||Swiss International Airways||Air Portugal|
|Thai Airways International||Turkish Airlines|
Bank of America Asiana Visa Business Card Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Bank of America Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is definitely a card you should consider getting if you are an active Asiana Airlines user. It comes with a 10,000 Bonus Miles after you make your first purchase.
But wait, there’s more! You could also earn 2x miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases, and 1x mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
Not only can you use this for flights, but you could also benefit from everyday purchases. If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
For More Flexibility
Both the Capital One Spark Miles for Business and the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card have slightly higher annual fees. Their bonus offers are much better and rewards are not tied to any airline or hotel.
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business offers a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles - equal to $500 in travel - once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
Your miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy and you can earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase. And 5X miles on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One TravelSM using a Spark Miles card
There is an annual fee of $95, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|