For residents of Kansas, Bank of Blue Valley is offering 1.00% APY on their Elite Checking Account on balances up to $$10,000. The elite checking accounts includes MasterCard® Debit Card, BlueWave Online Banking and Bill Payer access, eStatements, access to our surcharge-free MoneyPass ATM Network and on-the-go Mobile Banking. Bank of Blue Valley began as an idea of what a community bank focused on the success of local residents and businesses should be.
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), BMO Harris Premier ($500 bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
Table of Contents
Bank of Blue Valley Rewards Checking Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Elite Checking
- APY Rates: 1.00%
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $0, $100 if opened online
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Speak with your representative to see if fees apply
Bank of Blue ValleyBank Name Features:
- MasterCard® Debit Card
- On-the-go Mobile Banking.
- BlueWave Online Banking and Bill Payer access
- access to our surcharge-free MoneyPass ATM Network
How To Earn 1.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Bank of Blue Valley
- You must enroll in eStatements.
- Have a direct deposit or ACH auto debit.
- Spend $1,000 or more in signature-based point-of-sale (POS) transactions OR conduct at least 15 signature-based POS transactions each month.
Overall, the Bank of Blue Valley is great for those of you who live in the region and qualify for membership. Feel free to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. For those of you don’t live in the area and can’t get this offer, you can view our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.