Find the latest Bank of Lake Mills CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 10 month CD with a 1.15% APY Rate.
Table of Contents
About Bank of Lake Mills
Bank of Lake Mills is headquartered in Lake Mills, Wisconsin and was established in 1893. Since then they have grown to 2 locations and boasts an A health rating. They have increased commercial and secondary market lending, and added electronic banking services such as debit cards, credit cards, telephone banking, online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking.
Bank of Lake Mills offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*While Bank of Lake Mills does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I still recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Bank of Lake Mills CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $2,500, you can invest in a Bank of Lake Mills CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Be sure to also check out the CD rates below to potentially find even better rates for you!
- Minimum deposit: $2,500
- Maximum deposit: No Limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|1 Year Super Saver||0.30%||$500|
CD & IRA Specials
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Bank of Lake Mills CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Guaranteed return
- Free online and mobile banking
- High Yield Rate
- Insured by the FDIC up to $250,000
Bank of Lake Mills offers you a CD rate up to a 10 month 1.15% APY rate. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $500, but $2,500 for the special APY rates.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Bank of Lake Mills. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Bank of Lake Mills CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.