For residents of Nebraska, Bank of Nebraska is offering up to 2.07% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy this checking account with unlimited ATMs withdrawals at the Bank of Nebraska and unlimited check writing. If you live in the state of Nebraska, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Bank of Nebraska today!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.07% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Nebraska (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: 12 debit card purchases throughout statement cycle, internet banking, eStatements, at least one direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per statement cycle
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking Features:
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Unlimited withdrawals at BANK OF NEBRASKA ATMs
- Eight free foreign ATM transactions per statement cycle
- Unlimited check writing
- To qualify you must have per month: 12 debit card purchases throughout statement cycle, internet banking, eStatements, at least one direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per statement cycle
How To Earn Up to 2.07% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.07% APY for up to $15,000.
- 12 debit card purchases throughout statement cycle
- Internet Banking
- At least one direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per statement cycle
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.10% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.10% APY
Bank of Nebraska is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Nebraska. There are unlimited withdrawals at Bank of Nebraska ATMs! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.