For residents of Nebraska, Bank of Nebraska is offering up to 2.07% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy this checking account with unlimited ATMs withdrawals at the Bank of Nebraska and unlimited check writing. If you live in the state of Nebraska, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Bank of Nebraska today!
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.07% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Nebraska (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: 12 debit card purchases throughout statement cycle, internet banking, eStatements, at least one direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per statement cycle
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking Features:
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Unlimited withdrawals at BANK OF NEBRASKA ATMs
- Eight free foreign ATM transactions per statement cycle
- Unlimited check writing
- To qualify you must have per month: 12 debit card purchases throughout statement cycle, internet banking, eStatements, at least one direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per statement cycle
How To Earn Up to 2.07% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.07% APY for up to $15,000.
- 12 debit card purchases throughout statement cycle
- Internet Banking
- At least one direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per statement cycle
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.10% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.10% APY
Bank of Nebraska is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Nebraska. There are unlimited withdrawals at Bank of Nebraska ATMs! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.