Here you can find the most recent Bank of the Bluegrass promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, residents of Kentucky can earn bonuses from $100 when you open a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Bank of the Bluegrass Promotions
Bank of the Bluegrass and Trust Company is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky and was established in 1972. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and offer an A+ health rating. Be sure to take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Bank of the Bluegrass promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Bank of the Bluegrass $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus with Bank of the Bluegrass!Residents of Kentucky can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and meet the requirements.*361 Romany Road branch*
- Account: Checking Account.
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Bank of the Bluegrass Interest Checking account in person at the 361 Romany Road, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $100 or more at account opening
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening
- Debit card
- Fraud protection
- Online Money Management
- Automatic savings
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Interesting Checking:
- $8 Monthly Service Fee
- Waive with $1,000 minimum balance
- $8 Monthly Service Fee
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every 12 months
- Only one bonus per account
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable.)
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government
- Ask about our EZSwitch concierge service to facilitate moving your direct deposit
The $100 bonus offered by Bank of the Bluegrass are quite generous, so I would check this promotion out if it interests you. Additionally, there is a large variety of features you can access when you open an account and it is soft pull.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Bank of the Bluegrass promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.