Bank of Wisconsin Dells is a local bank that has unique account options. To find out if Bank of Wisconsin Dells is right for you, continue reading the review below.
This bank offers accounts with pretty low monthly fees and minimum balance requirements, but best of all, their Christmas Club account is completely free of charge to open!
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 Money Market Account Options
- 6 Compare Money Market Accounts
- 7 Reasons to Bank with Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- 8 Reasons Not to Bank with Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- 9 Bank of Wisconsin Dells Routing Number
- 10 Contact Customer Service
- 11 How Bank of Wisconsin Dells Compares
- 12 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
Bank of Wisconsin Dells only has a few checking accounts that are pretty standard and come with benefits that any other checking account has.
This is a premium checking account that will need at least $1,000 to open.
There is a $15 monthly fee but it can be waived if you keep a daily balance of $2,500.
The good thing is that there is no minimum balance requirement at all! You can actually earn interest on all balances.
This is a standard personal checking account that is designed to be convenient.
You will need at least $100 to open it, but this account doesn’t earn interest.
This checking account is actually for those who are in high school or college.
With just $5, you can open this account and not have to worry about monthly fees!
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
Bank of Wisconsin Dells also has two savings accounts with low minimum balance requirements and easily waiveable monthly fees.
This high interest earning savings account can be opened with $100 and it will earn interest on all balances.
There is a small fee of $3, but you can waive it by keeping a daily balance of $100.
This children savings account is for those 16 and under, and can be opened with $25.
There is a very small monthly fee of $1.00, but you can waive it by easily keeping a daily balance of $25.
A holiday savings account that actually is completely free!
There are no opening deposit nor minimum balance requirements when you open this account!
You can also earn interest as it compounds daily.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
- Open with $1,000
- You will need a minimum daily balance of $750 to earn interest
- Waive the $10 monthly fee by keeping a daily balance of $1,000
- This account earns tiered interest rates
- Interest is compounded daily
- Limited check writing
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.45% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Reasons to Bank with Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- Their holiday savings account is completely free to open. It also doesn’t require monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
- They have a minor savings account.
- Their CDs earn pretty high interest rates.
- They have a 24 live chat on their website.
- Conduct all your banking online or through the Bank of Wisconsin Dells mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- They are literally only located in Wisconsin with 3 total branches.
- They offer both a minor/youth checking and savings account.
- Lacking a senior checking or savings account.
- Doesn’t offer relationship accounts.
- They could earn slightly higher interest rates on their savings accounts.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells Routing Number
The routing number for Bank of Wisconsin Dells varies depending on state and regions. You can also check the lower left corner of your Bank of Wisconsin Dells check.
Contact Customer Service
The phone numbers for Bank of Wisconsin Dells vary depending on locations and there is no one single service line.
To find the nearest bank, check out their website.
You may also fill out one of the request form to acquire further information.
How Bank of Wisconsin Dells Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- TD Bank: TD Bank also offer bonuses for signing up for a checking account! They have various account options that suit all kinds of consumers as well.
- Capital One 360: Capital One 360, you can bank fee-free with online and mobile checking that actually pays you back. Whether you’re looking for one of their 40,000 fee-free ATMs or a Capital One location–chances are they are right nearby.
If you happen to live in Wisconsin and are looking for decent but still distinct account options, then consider Bank of Wisconsin Dells.
Those who want to invest in a holiday savings account without worrying about paying for any of the fees can open a Christmas Club account with them completely FREE!
They also encourage minors to bank responsibly before they leave high school so they have the tools to succeed.
However, the only thing lacking are senior citizen account options.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If you’re interested in banking with Bank of Wisconsin Dells, then apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!