Find the latest Bank5 Connect CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-month to 36-months with 1.45% to 2.55% APY Rates.
Table of Contents
About Bank5 Connect
Bank5 Connect has been serving its community for more than 160 years and is an online-only bank, which means there are no brick-and-mortar physical locations. As an online-only bank, Bank5 Connect has low overhead costs, meaning they can offer more competitive rates on their products.
Bank5 Connect offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Bank5 Connect does have competitive rates, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.15% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 1.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Bank||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
Bank5 Connect CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Bank5 Connect’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.60% APY rate on their 24-Month term. If you’re interested in earning a higher rate than a traditional savings account than make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $500,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: There’s an early withdrawal penalty on a Connect CD of 3 months of interest for terms less than one year and 6 months of interest for terms greater than one year
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Special CD Rates
Bank5 Connect CD Features
- No hidden fees or maintenance fees
- Low minimum deposit of $500
- Competitive rates
- Federally insured by the FDIC
Whether you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further than Bank5 Connect. Also, you can have peace of mind knowing that Bank5 Connect is insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. So sign up for a CD and the enjoy their high APY rates today.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Bank5 Connect. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Bank5 Connect CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.