For residents of Illinois, BankFinancial is offering a $125 bonus when you open an Everyday Checking and Savings Account by March 15, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, you must have a open set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $250 within 3 statement cycles, then maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance for 90 days. For your savings account, you must maintain a $150 daily balance for 90 days. Finally, with your Online Bill Pay service, make at least 2 Bill Payments, each being more than$25. Once you have completed the requirements, the $125 Bonus will be deposited into your account.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in more offers then you’re in luck because there is currently a $50 Referral Promotion going on!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB122 by 03/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
BankFinancial $125 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- BankFinancial Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Everyday Checking, Everyday Savings
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/15/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $7, see below
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: 1 per year.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How To Earn BankFinancial $125 Bonus
- Open a new Everyday Checking account with Direct Deposit from BankFinancial by March 15, 2019.
- Receive at least one Direct Deposit of $250 within 3 statement cycles
- Maintain the minimum daily balance of $1,000 for 90 days.
- After completing the above checking requirements, the $50 bonus will be deposited into your account within 120 days.
- In addition to the checking account, open an Everyday Savings account within 30 days of opening your Everyday Checking account.
- Maintain the minimum daily balance of $150 for 90 days.
- After completing the requirements, the $50 bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 business days.
- Sign up for Online Bill Pay and make two payments that are at least $25 ore more
- After completing the requirements, the $25 bonus will be deposited into your account within 120 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Everyday Checking: $7 fee can be waived with one of the following:
- Account holder needs to be 65 years or older
- Maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Direct Deposit
- Everyday Savings: $5 fee can be waived with one of the following:
- Account holder needs to be 65 years or older
- Maintain $150 minimum daily balance
Make sure you check out BankFinancial to learn more about the $125 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $125 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.