Here you can find the latest BankGloucester CD rates, offers, and promotions.
Right now, BankGloucester is offering a 0.75% APY 9-Month CD, available in Massachusetts.
Table of Contents
BankGloucester was founded in 1887 as a cooperative community bank to serve the people of Cape Ann. Since that day, they’ve grown considerably, both in size and in their product offerings, yet their commitment to quality customer service remains the cornerstone of their bank.
Certificate of Deposits from BankGloucester are ideal because they require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although BankGloucester has rather competitive rates, be sure to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find some other great offers.
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.60% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.25% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.30% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 4.45% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 4.25% APY||Review|
BankGloucester CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a BankGloucester CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $49,999.99
- Early withdrawal penalty: On Certificate and IRA Accounts a penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
BankGloucester CD Features
- Terms from 6 months to 60 months
- No set up charges or service fees
- No penalty for interest withdrawn, Penalty for early withdrawal of principal
- Interest earned on your account may be added to the certificate, deposited in a BankGloucester account, or sent directly to you by check
If you are a resident of Massachusetts, be sure to take a look at this 9-Month CD Special from BankGloucester to earn 1.02% APY on your funds. In addition, BankGloucester offers many great features and benefits when you open an account with them.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from BankGloucester. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest BankGloucester CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.