For select residents of AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX, BBVA is offering you a $50 bonus when you set up and receive a direct deposit to your qualifying checking account good through April 16, 2018. Then once you meet all of the requirements, BBVA will deposit $50 to your consumer checking account within 60 days. Keep in mind that this is a targeted offer, therefore you must have received an email directly from BBVA in order to qualify. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today. For all of the latest BBVA bonuses, visit the HMB master list of BBVA Promotions.
Editor’s Note: You must be a BBVA Consumer Checking primary account holder who received an email from BBVA directly referencing this offer and including the link to this landing page.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
BBVA $50 Bonus Info:
- There is no direct link to the offer, please check your inbox to see if you received the offer.
- Account Type: ClearConnect Checking, Free Checking, Interest Checking
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/16/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: No via TransUnion
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $5k (No Amex or Mastercard allowed & no credit card funding in branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $15, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: Only select clients who do not have currently have any direct deposits posting their account will qualify for this offer.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: BBVA reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
How To Earn BBVA $50 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying checking account from BBVA with a $25 minimum opening deposit by April 16, 2018.
- Set up and receive a direct deposit!
- Once you meet all of the requirements, BBVA will deposit $50 to your consumer checking account within 60 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- ClearConnect Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: To avoid the $25 fee, you can maintain an Average Daily Collected Balance of at least $5,000 in your account, maintain a combined Average Daily Collected Balance of at least $25,000 in your Interest Checking and BBVA Money Market Account, OR The primary account holder is enrolled in the BBVA Premier Personal Banking Program and maintains Premier Personal Banking status.
Make sure you check out BBVA to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Personally, I would take look at this offer because BBVA is offering you a few checking accounts which don’t require a monthly fee which is always nice. Plus the requirements are minimal and easy to complete. Also, feel free to comment below and let us know how it went for you. We would love to hear back from you! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply