For residents nationwide, Belco Community Credit Union is offering up to 3.00% APY with their Choice Checking Account on balances up to $10,000. After you open the account, all you have to do is have 10 debit card transactions, have a total of $1,000 being directly deposited into the account each month, and be enrolled in e-statements. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Choice Checking account with Belco Community Credit Union today!
Editor’s Note: To become a member at Belco, you must live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in one of the seven counties named in their charter. Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry and York. For complete details, be sure to check our their Membership Requirements.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Belco Community Credit Union Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: SmartMoney
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: You must complete the requirements every month in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Belco Community Credit Union Checking Features:
- Lifetime supply of Free Basic Checks (one box/year)
- Dividends credited monthly
- 24/7 electronic services
- NCUA Insured
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Belco Community Credit Union and open a SmartMoney account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- $10,000 minimum average aggregate balance of any combination of loans and deposits.
- 10 plastic card purchases (excludes ATM transactions)
- Visa Debit Card
- Minimum of one direct deposit, Bill Payer transaction, or automatic deduction (ACH withdrawal)
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||3.00%|
|Doesn’t meet monthly requirements||0.05%|
Belco Community Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).