For those who are a part of BMO Harris Bank, the BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard® is a cash back credit card for those who spend moderately on gas and groceries. It does not have an annual fee and offers 2% cash back on gas and groceries and an unlimited 1% cash back on everything else. It currently has a welcome offer of $100 bonus cash back when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. Check out what the BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard® has to offer down below.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard
- 2% cash back per $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter; 1% cash back on all other purchases
- $100 cash back bonus when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months from account opening date. After that, a variable APR applies based on your creditworthiness.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 90 days from date of account opening. After that, a variable APR applies based on your creditworthiness.
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply for This Card
Earn 2% Cash Back: This card earns 2% cash back on gas and groceries, up to a combined $2,500 in eligible spending per calendar quarter. All other spending, including spending in the 2% categories above the $2,500 quarterly cap, earns an unlimited 1% cash back. You can redeem your cash back for statement credit in $5 increments, starting at a $15 redemption minimum.
Mastercard Priceless Cities: Enjoy the Mastercard Priceless Cities program which can potentially add value to your card if you’re likely to use it. This program offers exclusive access to one-of-a-kind experiences, special adventures, shopping and dining benefits, the best shows and sporting events, hotel upgrades, and small perks that make your city adventures more special.
Travel and Purchase Perks: Get emergency roadside assistance, complimentary rental car insurance, extended warranties, and price protection along with this card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Need a card you can use on your gas and grocery purchases to get an extra boost on your cash back? The BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard® is a straightforward cash back credit card that comes with no annual fee and offers 2% cash back on gas and groceries and an unlimited 1% cash back on everything else. It’s a decent card for those who already have an account with BMO Harris Bank. But if you’re looking for other cash back reward options, feel free to check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.