Find an updated list of Bravera Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Bravera Bank
Bravera Bank is an employee- and director-owned company of advisors who help build the financial strength, stability and growth of every community to which we belong. We’re driven to serve you, coming together to forge new paths to help you achieve your business and personal goals.
- Availability: ND (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: $1,000 Max
*Compare Bravera Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
Bravera Bank $100 Referral Bonus
For residents, Bravera Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn $100 Referral Bonus! Simply refer a friend, family member or coworker and begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: ND
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking (up to $400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Refer friends and family to Bravera Bank
- They need open a Community Rewards Checking account
- You’ll both get $100 after the account has been open for 60 days.
- This Web Form is currently published.
- However, this form is linked to an email or Marketing Path that is not currently in a published status.
- If you have submitted an email or Marketing Path for approval, you will be notified once it has been approved through quality assurance.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: None
- Smart Rewards Checking: $5 monthly service charge if none of the the following qualifying balances are met: $1,000 minimum daily balance in checking or $5,000 combined deposit balances or $5,000 lending relationship
- Community Rewards Checking: $5 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $100 during statement cycle
- Simple Savings: None listed
- Money Market: None listed
- Investors Advantage: None listed
- Business Basics Checking: $5 per month (includes 20 payments per month, $0.50 for each additional payment)
- Business Interest Checking: $5 per month (includes 20 payments per month, $0.50 for each additional payment)
- Business Analysis Checking: $3 monthly maintenance fee
- Business Savings: $5 quarterly service charge if daily balance falls below minimum. $1 service charge per withdrawal over limit (12)
Bravera Bank is offering tons of promotions like referral bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Bravera Bank.