Find the latest Capital One 360 CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Currently, Capital One 360 is offering a generous 2.30% APY 12-Month CD rate that you can take advantage of.
Table of Contents
About Capital One 360
Capital One has over 500 convenient locations spread throughout the nation. Being one of the largest financial institution in the United States and having a dedicated team, they can offer fantastic products and the best services and features a bank has to offer.
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Capital One 360 does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.00% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.05% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.05% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.05% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
Capital One 360 CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Capital One 360 CDs have no minimum to open an account, but in order to open the account, you will have to make a deposit. You can choose to add whatever amount is right for you. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Additionally, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: None
- Maximum deposit: $100,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: For 12 month CD accounts (or less), the penalty for withdrawing early is 3 months of interest. For CD accounts longer than 12 months, the penalty for withdrawing early is 6 months of interest. You also cannot make a partial withdrawal during your CD term
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Capital One 360 CD Features
- High Interest
- No Market Risk
- Guaranteed Returns
- Interest Payments
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Capital One 360 has an account term length for you. I would especially recommend the special 18-Month CD Term at 2.55% APY. This term offers the highest rate from this bank, even higher than the 60-Month term. Nevertheless, all you need to do is to pick your CD term and watch your money grow!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Capital One 360. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Capital One 360 CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.