Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Card provides you the ability to earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
This card earns an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores, and 1% on all other purchases!
All the rewards that you have earned through the Capital One Savor Card do not expire.
Use this card on everyday purchases with it's feasible cash back categories with the knowledge that there is no cap on the miles you can earn with this card! Please keep in mind that there is an annual fee of $95, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.
Editor's Note: Receive a monthly statement credit for a Postmates Unlimited monthly membership($120 value) through Dec. 2019 with the Capital One Savor Card.
Table of Contents
Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card Summary
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that
Why You Should Apply for This Card
The Capital One Savor allows you to earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment.
Dining includes purchases at restaurants, fast-food places, coffee shops, cafes, lounges, bakeries, bars, nightclubs and more.
Entertainment includes tickets purchased for a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley, as well as purchases at record stores or video rental locations.
This doesn’t include purchases like cable, digital streaming or subscription services.
Then, earn 2% cash back at grocery stores. Grocery stores include supermarkets, dairy product stores, specialty market, and meat lockers.
Finally, earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
The amount of cashback earned on this card is unlimited. Plus, your rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open.
So, when you're off enjoying your vacation, you can continue to earn cashback on your purchases without added fees!
Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Outstanding Cash Back: Earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment. Then, earn 2% at grocery stores. All other purchases earn 1%!
- Unlimited Rewards: Capital One customers can earn unlimited cash back rewards on dining, groceries, and all other purchases. You don't have to fuss with sign-ups, limits or change your categories, ever!
- Reward Redemption: Redeem your cash back for any amount and anytime you want. Your rewards will not expire as long as your account is open.
- Security Alerts: Sign up to get personalized emails or text messages to monitor your account.
- Extended Warranty: Capital One provides additional warranty protection at no charge on items that are purchased with your credit card.
- Travel Upgrades & Savings: You can enjoy complimentary room upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, and when available access to a portfolio of Luxury Hotels & Resorts and so much more!
Editor's Alternative Choice
Here's how the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Card compares to the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Earn cash back through each swipe and online purchases with the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Card.
Plus, experience flexibility on their amazing everyday categories. Earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases!
If you go out often, you'll definitely want this card in your wallet. Take advantage of the cashback ability you'll easily earn on all purchases, every day! See our full list of credit card promotions for all your credit card needs!
Learn more about this card and its features here.
What's the Competition?
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|