Find an updated list of CBT Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About CBT Bank Promotions
Established in 1901, CBT Bank has been around the state of Pennsylvania for over 100 years. They are a relatively small bank with 11 locations. If you are not from the state, or don’t live close to a branch, check out our list of bank bonuses nationwide for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the current offers below.
*Current residents of Pennsylvania can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive TD Bank bonuses below.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
CBT Bank $150 Bonus
CBT Bank is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Fee of $20 if closed within 90 days of opening
(Offer has no expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Capital One 360 Checking ($150 bonus),and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Bonus
- Open any new Personal Checking account at a local CBT Bank branch
- Minimum balance to earn bonus is $25
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit of at least $250 OR make 6 Debit Card transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be paid within 61 to 75 days of account opening
- No monthly fees for this account
- Direct Deposit must be payroll, pension, or other monthly income from a third party equal to a minimum of $250.00 to be eligible.
- Bank reserves the right to disqualify offer if accounts are not opened in good faith or not in good standing at time bonus is paid.
- Bonus is subject to tax reporting.
- Offer subject to withdrawal or change at any time.
- Rewards are subject to IRS Tax Reporting and will be issued a 1099-INT form.
These are all the current CBT Bank promotions and offers. If you are looking to start a new banking experience with CBT Bank, the current $150 bonus isn’t too bad and doesn’t have too many pesky requirements. Additionally, it triggers a soft pull so it won’t hurt your credit score. If you are interested in posts like this, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with CBT Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated CBT Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.