CDC Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at CDC Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is have your friend/family become a member at this Credit Union and have the account open for at least 180 days. Remember that this is limited to one per customer and you must be an eligible member in order to qualify. If you are interested in what CDC Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in portions of DeKalb, Fulton, or Gwinnett Counties. For the full detailed list of Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
CDC Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- CDC Federal Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Savings.
- Availability: GA(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None listed.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member and keep the account in good standing in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: You must have the account open for a minimum of 180 days or the bonus will be forfeited.
Earn CDC Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to CDC Federal Credit Union.
- Have your friend open a qualifying Savings Account and keep it open for a minimum of 180 days.
- Once all of the requirements listed below are met, you will both receive the $25 bonus.
- The new member must become a member of CDC Federal Credit Union and open a new Savings Account.
- Remember that you must keep the account open for at least 180 days or the bonus will be forfeited.
- Once all of the qualifications are met, the bonus will be deposited into your account.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a CDC Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to CDC Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is make sure the new customer is an elible member of this Creidit Union and follow the requirements listed above. Let us know in the comments if you’ve had any experiences with CDC Federal Credit Union or if this account is able to be funded by a credit card! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!