For residents of Maryland, Cedar Point Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus whenever you open a Youth Savings Account by October 31, 2017! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! To obtain the bonus, all you need to do is to have the account open for at least 60 days then the bonus will be deposited into the account within 7 business days after the initial 60 days. It’s as easy as that! Visit your nearest local branch to find out if you qualify and if you meet their membership eligibility requirements!
Editor’s Note: Prospective members must meet the credit union’s Membership Eligibility Requirements in order to qualify for this promotion. Note that youth accounts are for those who are under 18 years of age.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Cedar Point FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Cedar Point FCU Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Account must be open for at least 60 days to qualify.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Cedar Point FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a Youth Account from Cedar Point FCU with a $5 minimum deposit in care of an adult by October 31, 2017.
- The qualifying adult must present the youth’s Social Security card or Birth certificate upon account opening.
- They will also need to show a valid driver’s license or an ID and proof of address.
- The Youth Savings Account must be open for at least 60 days.
- The $25 dividend will be deposited into the account within 7 sevens following those 60 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Youth Savings: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Cedar Point FCU to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, that the adult must be a qualifying member in order to open the Youth Account. Overall this is a simple and easy promotion to earn and the only requirement is to keep the account open for 60 days. There is a minimum $5 opening deposit, which will earn you an APY rate and dividend rate of 0.10%. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases