Chartway Federal Credit Union, a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution, has been proudly serving members for more than half a century. They make life more affordable for its nearly 180,000 members through nearly 50 branches and a full slate of online, mobile, and telephone banking services, including mobile deposit, mobile bill pay, and digital wallets. Chartway is one of the largest credit unions in the country and serves members in every state and several countries They have 48 locations in Virginia, Florida, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah. However, members can access CFCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to Chartway Federal Credit Union online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Chartway FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- You live, work, go to school, or worship in an area served by one of our branches.
- Someone in your family is currently a Chartway member.
- You or an immediate family member works for one of the 750 companies who have chosen to offer Chartway’s credit union benefits to their employees.
- You make a $10 donation to our philanthropic arm, the We Promise Foundation.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Chartway FCU:
This credit union offers great checking, savings, Certificate (CD), and IRA accounts. The free checking account option has no monthly service fee, no minimum balance requirement, no check writing fees, and comes with a free Visa debit card and free checks! Along with all of these perks of their checking account, there are still quite a bit of checking account amenities. Savings account options feature competitive dividend rates, and many more savings account features! Chartway FCU also provides other services such as: borrowing money, managing money, retirement, securing your family, and saving money. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at an Chartway Federal Credit Union branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is consistently recognized for its financial strength, its high ratings in member satisfaction, its contributions to its communities, and for being an award-winning leader in charitable giving through its We Promise Foundation. The amount of support they have for charity makes this credit union extraordinary. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact an CFCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.