For a credit card that rewards you for all purchases, definitely consider signing up for the Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card. It offer several perks that you will surely love! This card offers a limited time targeted sign up bonus of $200 Statement Credit after spending $3,000 by March 31, 2019.
Along with this, you can earn 6X points at participating Marriott Rewards and SPG Hotels. Additionally, you’ll earn 2X points on all other purchases. If you’re interested in what more the Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card, see below!
Table of Contents
Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card Summary
- Earn $200 Statement Credit after spending $3,000 by March 31, 2019.
- Earn 6X points at participating Marriott Rewards and SPG Hotels.
- Earn 2X points on all other purchases.
- $95 annual fee
Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card Benefits
- Elite Status. Automatic Silver Status. You will automatically receive Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year as a cardmember. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year. Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year. Restrictions apply.
- Free Night Award. Every year after your account anniversary, valid for a one night hotel stay at a property with a redemption level up to 35,000 points.
- Free Premium Wi-Fi. Free in-room, premium internet access while staying at participating Marriott Rewards and SPG Hotels.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. You will pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases made outside the United States. For example, if you spend $5,000 internationally, you would avoid $150 in foreign transaction fees.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card might be perfect for you if you love being rewarded for all purchases. The targeted offer of $200 Statement Credit after spending $3,000 by March 31, 2019
On top of that, start earning 6X miles at participating Marriott Rewards and SPG Hotels. Additionally, you’ll earn 2X points on all other purchases. Maximize your savings and spending on travel with this simple card. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|