Take a look at the latest Christian Financial Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
If you are a resident of Michigan, Christian Financial Credit Union is currently offering 1.75% APY 60-Month CD rate.
Table of Contents
About Christian Financial Credit Union
Christian Financial Credit Union was originally established in 1950 as St. Jude’s Parish Credit Union, serving the parishioners of St. Jude’s Church in Detroit. Beginning in 1998, the Credit Union has experienced four mergers and is currently the 39th largest credit union in Michigan.
|Eligibility: To join Christian Financial Credit Union, you simply need to live, worship, work or go to school in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, or St. Clair Counties. You can also join if you are a member of one of Christian Financial Credit Union’s affiliated church or employer groups. You can enroll your family too, regardless of where they live or work. See more information here.|
Christian Financial Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Christian Financial Credit Union does have competitive rates, I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions to find other great offers.
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.90% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank||1.40% APY||Review|
Christian Financial Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in a Christian Financial Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: The penalty for early withdrawal on the 18-month, two, three
and four year certificate will be 180 days interest on your deposit.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Christian Financial Credit Union CD Features
- Online Banking
- Send Money
- Mobile Banking
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Christian Financial Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Christian Financial Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.