Check out all the latest Cincinnatus Savings and Loan promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a promotion of a $225 bonus for opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About Cincinnatus Savings and Loan Promotions
Cincinnatus was founded in 1885 and has remained a mutually owned and operated savings and loan. Unlike many other institutions, they strive to remain independent and not become part of a larger bank holding company. Being a mutually owned company means our depositors are their owners.
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Routing Number: 313083426
- Customer Service: 513-661-6903
Cincinnatus Savings and Loan $225 Checking Bonus
You can receive a $225 bonus for opening a new checking account at Cincinnatus Savings and Loan and completing certain requirements. This offer is available only at the Northgate Branch.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Cincinnatus Savings and Loan within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn $225 Checking Bonus
- Free Visa Debit Card available
- eStatements and Direct Deposit Available
- Online and bill pay
- Mobile banking
- ATM access
- There are no monthly fees
- Checking offer is not available to existing Cincinnatus checking customers.
- Offer valid at their Northgate location (3664 Springdale Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251).
- Offer subject to change without notice.
Make sure you check out Cincinnatus Savings and Loan to learn more about the bonus promotion. Also, don’t forget, the bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Furthermore, take advantage of this offer before it expires!
*Lastly, Check back at this page for updated Cincinnatus Savings and Loan promotions, bonuses and offers.