If you are interested in a new credit card make for frequent flyers, definitely consider the Citi® AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard because you can earn easy miles while traveling around the world.
You have the opportunity to earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles after $750 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
This card has no annual fee for the first year but then has a $50 annual fee thereafter. This card could be used for every day purchases as well because you could earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on purchases. Get the most out of your next adventure by signing up for this card and get perks for booking and flying!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard
- Earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $750 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card
- Access to Reduced Mileage Rewards
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee for the first 12 months, $50 annual fee after
Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Sign-up bonus: You can earn 25,000 bonus miles when you spend $750 within three months of opening an account. With 25,000 bonus miles, you can book a round-trip flight.
- Earning AAdvantage Miles: Eern 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- In-flight discount: As a cardholder, you can get a 25 percent savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases.
- Save up to 5,000 AAdvantage® miles: Use Reduced Mileage Awards and travel for fewer miles.
- Other Benefits: No blackout dates on award travel. No spending limit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Citi® AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard provides you with additional benefits such as In-flight discount, Reduced Mileage Awards, no annual for the first year, and much more.
Sign up and book a nice vacation with this card. On top of all that, you can get a 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles by using this card to spend $750 within the first 3 months of account opening.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|