If you are interested in a new credit card make for frequent flyers, definitely consider the Citi® AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard because you can earn easy miles while traveling around the world.
You have the opportunity to earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles after $750 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
This card has no annual fee for the first year but then has a $50 annual fee thereafter. This card could be used for every day purchases as well because you could earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on purchases. Get the most out of your next adventure by signing up for this card and get perks for booking and flying!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard
- Earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $750 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card
- Access to Reduced Mileage Rewards
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee for the first 12 months, $50 annual fee after
Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Sign-up bonus: You can earn 25,000 bonus miles when you spend $750 within three months of opening an account. With 25,000 bonus miles, you can book a round-trip flight.
- Earning AAdvantage Miles: Eern 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- In-flight discount: As a cardholder, you can get a 25 percent savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases.
- Save up to 5,000 AAdvantage® miles: Use Reduced Mileage Awards and travel for fewer miles.
- Other Benefits: No blackout dates on award travel. No spending limit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Citi® AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard provides you with additional benefits such as In-flight discount, Reduced Mileage Awards, no annual for the first year, and much more.
Sign up and book a nice vacation with this card. On top of all that, you can get a 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles by using this card to spend $750 within the first 3 months of account opening.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Get up to a $350 cash bonus with a new checking account. Get all the banking perks you need to make real financial progress Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|