If you are interested in a new credit card make for frequent flyers, definitely consider the Citi® AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard because you can earn easy miles while traveling around the world.
You have the opportunity to earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles after $750 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
This card has no annual fee for the first year but then has a $50 annual fee thereafter. This card could be used for every day purchases as well because you could earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on purchases. Get the most out of your next adventure by signing up for this card and get perks for booking and flying!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 10,000 Premier qualifying points (25 PQP for every $500 you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!
Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard
- Earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $750 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card
- Access to Reduced Mileage Rewards
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee for the first 12 months, $50 annual fee after
Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Sign-up bonus: You can earn 25,000 bonus miles when you spend $750 within three months of opening an account. With 25,000 bonus miles, you can book a round-trip flight.
- Earning AAdvantage Miles: Eern 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- In-flight discount: As a cardholder, you can get a 25 percent savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases.
- Save up to 5,000 AAdvantage® miles: Use Reduced Mileage Awards and travel for fewer miles.
- Other Benefits: No blackout dates on award travel. No spending limit.
|Best Credit Card Categories
|No Annual Fee
|No Foreign Transaction Fee
The Citi® AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard provides you with additional benefits such as In-flight discount, Reduced Mileage Awards, no annual for the first year, and much more.
Sign up and book a nice vacation with this card. On top of all that, you can get a 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles by using this card to spend $750 within the first 3 months of account opening.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.13% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review