Introducing the new Rewards+ Card from Citi Bank – this card comes with a unique system for earning points to help you earn rewards at a quicker pace!
Upon approval, new cardmembers can earn 10,000 points signup bonus for spending $1,000 within 3 months your account is open. They can also earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 at Live Nation Tickets. Lastly, cardmembers can score 2x points on grocery and gas, up to $6,000 per year, then 1x points on everything else.
In simple terms, this is a card that you definitely don’t want to miss out on as this card has a more accessible rewards option than many of the rewards cards in the market. If you are interested in what you hear, continue reading on what more this card has to offer below!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB719 by 08/05/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 08/19/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Citi Rewards+ Card Summary
- Earn 10,000 points signup bonus for spending $1,000 within 3 months
- Earn 2x ThankYou points on grocery and gas, up to $6,000 per year, then 1x
- Earn 1x ThankYou points on everything else
- Cardholders will receive a 10% rebates on all redeemed points each year, on up to the first 100,000 redeemed points
- Round up rewards on each purchase to the nearest 10 points
- Low intro rate on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Protection: If a Trip is cancelled, interrupted or extended for a covered
reason, You may be reimbursed up to$5,000 per Trip.
- Car Rental Insurance: We will cover You up to $50,000 toward the cost of repairs or the cash value of the car, whichever is less, if a covered accident or theft occurs when You pay for a rental car with Your Citi® Card and/or ThankYou® Points and decline the rental company’s collision loss/damage insurance.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance is a type of coverage that you hope to never need, but it may offer some financial help to you or your loved ones if a tragic accident does occur. If You die in an accident on a Common Carrier while traveling — or lose a limb, sight, speech or hearing — We may provide up to $500,000 in compensation.
- Extended Warranty: To be eligible for coverage, You must pay for the item at least in part with Your Citi Card and/or ThankYou® Points. We will only reimburse the lesser of the actual amount paid for with Your Citi Card (including ThankYou Points) or the maximum coverage per item.
- 90 Day Return Protection: If You try to return an item within 90 days of purchase and the merchant won’t take it back, We may refund you the purchase price up to $300 per item and $1,000 per year.
There is a new card being introduced and it’s highly talked about. The Citi Rewards+ Card has an innovative way of earning points and rewards quicker. There is no annual fee as well as low intro rate on purchases and balance transfers.
With a signup bonus of 10,000 points for spending $1,000 within 3 months, this card will definitely allow you to rack up points. Not only that but you will earn up to 2x points on grocery and gas, up to $6,000 per year, then 1x thereafter. If this is not the card for you, feel free to check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|