Citi is offering you a chance to earn $300, $700, or $1,500 bonus when you open a Citi Priority Account.
To earn the bonus:
- Open a Citi Priority Checking Account between 7/1/21 and 10/4/21 and earn a cash bonus of $300, $700, or $1,500 when you maintain a minimum eligible balance and complete required activities.
- Within 20 days of opening your account, make the minimum deposit in New-to-Citi funds between the new checking and savings accounts.
- Must also maintain the minimum balance between the checking and savings accounts for 60 consecutive calendar days.
|Cash Bonus||Minimum Deposit & Minimum Balance|
|$300||$15,000 – $49,999|
|$700||$50,000 – $199,999|
Table of Contents
Citi Up to $1,500 Citi Priority Account
Citi is offering a $300, $700, or $1,500 cash bonus when you open an eligible checking & savings account in The Citi Priority Account with required activities.
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account
- Availability: Nationwide. Branches in NY, NJ, IL, CA, CT, DC, FL, VA, MD, NV
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $15,000 minimum within 20 days to qualify for a bonus
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $30 monthly service fee waived when you maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposits, retirement and investment balances.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Expiration Date: 10/04/2021
- The Cash Bonus will be credited within 90 calendar days from the date you complete all required activities.
- Your new Eligible Checking and/or Savings Account must be open and in good standing, at the time the Cash Bonus is paid or no Cash Bonus will be paid.
- At the time the Cash Bonus is paid, it will be credited to (1) your new Eligible Checking Account if both your Eligible Checking Account and Eligible Savings Account are open, (2) your new Eligible Checking Account if your Eligible Savings Account is closed, or (3) your new Eligible Savings account if your Eligible Checking Account is closed.
Citi has a large number of branches and ATMs throughout the US. This offer from Citi is nice bonus if you have the funds to deposit. You can watch your savings grow faster!
But it’s a bank geared towards those with high balances in their deposit accounts. Low-balance customers may find the requirements too high and the perks a bit lacking.
*For more, view our list of the best Citi credit card offers.*
Check back often for the latest Citi Priority Account promotions, bonuses, and offers!