Find the latest Clearpath Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a CD rate with an 2.27% APY 18 Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Clearpath Federal Credit Union
Clearpath Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Glendale, California and was established in 1954. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and offer money market rates that are 25% higher than the national average.
Clearpath Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. If you sign up with them you can be sure to find an account just right for you.
|Eligibility: Clearpath Federal Credit Union is open to: 1) Employees of Ralphs Grocery Company and Food for Less in Southern California; 2) Individuals living in the greater Southern California area who make a one-time donation (minimum $5) to Clear Giving Charitable Association; 3) California employees or voting members of Butler Building Maintenance, C-Central, Inc., CD Construction, Eaton Aerospace Sterer Engineering, Valley Uniforms, or any of the 40 SEGs listed on the credit union’s website; 4) Relatives of existing credit union members. See current membership details|
*While Clearpath Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks I recommend you still take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Clearpath Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
You can invest in a Clearpath Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $10,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: None Listed
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Competitive dividend rates that are compounded daily and reinvested
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from the Clearpath Federal Credit Union serves those nationwide. You can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of maintaining balance greater than $10,000 to start investing.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Clearpath Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Clearpath Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.